Advantages Of WhatsApp Plus And GBWhatsApp Vs Ordinary WhatsApp
With modified versions of WhatsApp instant messenger applications flooding the market, many have been taking the great leap of technology and switching to better and modified versions of WhatsApp to make user experience more enjoyable.
Some have been wondering if it’s worth the hassle or it’s just the fear of missing out which has gripped people.
WhatsApp Plus And GBWhatsApp are almost similar and have many features in common.
Before you decide to switch to WhatsApp plus or GBWhatsApp, it’s prudent to weight pros and cons and it’s also good to know exactly what you’ll be signing up for.
So you want to consider leaving your ordinary WhatsApp behind and move on to GBWhatsApp or WhatsApp Plus and are wondering what you’ll get out of it and if it’s worth it?
Here we look at some of the advantages of WhatsApp Plus and GBWhatsApp
For people who are extra particular about their online privacy, accessibility and online activities, WhatsApp Plus and GBWhatsApp may just be what you need.
- You can hide the fact that you’ve just viewed someone’s WhatsApp status, maybe you don’t want them to know you’ve seen it, you don’t want to appear like a stalker or you don’t want them to know you’re lurking. When you hide it, your name will not appear among people who have seen the status.
- In turn you can also customize and hide your own WhatsApp status from certain people you don’t want to view it and share with the rest of your contacts.
- You can also freeze your ‘Last Seen’ time. For example you want to appear if you were last online 6 hours ago when you have just been online 6 minutes ago. You can set it up in such a way that everyone who checks your online activity will think that you were online some hours ago.
- You can customize which contacts get to see if your have read their message aka the blue tick.
- Say you have put in place settings which allow people to see if you have read their messages(blue tick) but you don’t want a particular contact to know you have read their message. You can customize your settings such that it will appear as if you haven’t read that person’s message when you have read it in fact.
- You can customize your themes, eg you can play around with the colors, unlike normal WhatsApp where you’re limited to green, black (dark mode) or white. With WhatsApp Plus and GBWhatsApp you can use your all favorite colors as themes. You can also chose from several fonts to use as well.
- WhatsApp Plus and WhatsApp GB can also notify you when someone is online. Let’s say you chat frequently with someone or you want to know when a certain contact comes online so you can engage them. The moment they’re online you get a toast notification that your contact is online.
- You can also hide your online status. Let’s say you’re online but don’t want anyone too see that you are, you can easily hide it so that to anyone who checks, you don’t appear as if you’re online when in fact you are.
- For the vanity and visual squad, images and videos can be sent at a faster speed and maintain their high quality without compromising on the resolution.
So now that you know what you’re in for, you can go ahead and try it out! Happy chatting!
ALSO CHECK OUT OUR OTHER WHATSAPP TIPS