Create Fake WhatsApp Conversation
It’s definitely a no brainer that WhatsApp is one of the most used instant messaging platforms. The chat app has over a billion users and the numbers continue to gallop. Although the application keeps unleashing cool updates there are a few features which users worldwide are still clamouring for. This has, however, created a fertile ground for third-party applications like WhatsApp GB and WhatsApp Fm to profit.
One of the cool third party applications that provide cool features not available on the original chat app is WhatsApp Fake. As the name suggests, the application allows users to create fake WhatsApp conversations with virtually anyone. Yes, you heard it right. And, to add to that, it looks no different to the original WhatsApp chat.
This application can come in handy when you want to fool anyone who is not tech-savvy. Whether it be your boss when you want to get a day off from work, or your partner when you want to get yourself out of trouble. With the help of the app, you easily execute this. All that’s needed is your creativity and your mobile device.
What’s also cool about the app is that you can add profile pictures to the dummy accounts you will be chatting with. Users can also choose the online status they want to give to the fake accounts, from showing an online status, to typing and even a last seen status. Totally crazy, right?
WhatsApp Fake is easily available on Google Play Store.
After downloading the application, you can follow the steps below.
- Once you open the application, on the top left corner (see image below) it is written ‘Fake Chat’.
- Click on the font and change it to WhatsApp (Please don’t forget to put the capital letter ‘A’ so it looks identical with your original WhatsApp chat).
- Once you are done changing the name, proceed and click the icon on the low right corner to start a conversation. Once you do that, it will direct you to a new page where you can create your characters and the profiles of people you want to appear talking to.
- Once you are done, you can now start sending messages to the dummy accounts and type the responses you want to receive from them.
Articles You May Want To Read:
- How To Customize Your Privacy And Security Using FMWhatsApp
- How To Enjoy Guilty Free Whatsapp Messaging: Hiding Last Seen.
- How To Multitask While On A Whatsapp Video Call. Picture In Picture Mode
- Hide Your Contacts Name On WhatsApp So They Don’t Appear On Chats And Contact List