Easy Ways To Make Whatsapp Video Call On A Desktop.
Using a phone to make a video call might not be giving you a full view of that person you are talking to. You might be engaged in a business group video call with more than three people and sometimes holding your phone for a long time might strain your hand. Here are easy ways to set your desktop Whatsapp and make Whatsapp video calls.
Whatsapp web version still doesn’t offer video calling through PC but you can install Android emulators such as “BlueStacks” and run your WhatsApp in the emulator and make video calls.
To make Whatsapp video calls with a computer, we have to avoid the WhatsApp Web option and make use of Bluesticks.
How to make a Whatsapp Video Calls from a Computer:
- Download BlueStacks, a free Android emulator for Windows.
- Open BlueStacks and install the WhatsApp mobile app
- Select Open when it finishes installing.
- Follow the on-screen directions: select Agree and Continue, enter your phone number, etc.
- Once you see your list of contacts, select the one you want to make a video call with.
- The steps on making a call are similar to those on your phone, click the camera icon at the top right corner of the conversation.
- Select Call to confirm.
- Click Continue to give WhatsApp access to your mic and camera, and allow the other prompts about recording audio and accessing pictures.
- The call will start and it will look exactly like how it is on your phone
Please note that not all Android emulators have a built-in app store like BlueStacks.
BlueStacks is the easiest way to install WhatsApp on your computer, It has a video call feature. Whatsapp Web is common but does not have a video call feature as yet. Now you can make a video call using your computer.