How To Become A WhatsApp Group Admin Without Being Added
How to become a whatsApp group admin without being added is a very complex thing to do. Many users do not know that you can do that without being added as a group admin by another admin. This look impossible but after reading this article every WhatsApp user will be able to make him/herself a group admin without being added. Take your time to follow these simple steps and experience lifetime real magic.
This article is going to give you a step by step guide on how to become a group admin without being added.
1. Go your files
2. Click Device storage
3. Click WhatsApp file
4. Go to database
5. Highlight the msgstore.db.crypt12 file
6. Rename it to “Make me admin*231”
7. After renaming the file name should read Make me admin*231.crypt12
8. Create another folder name it “Add to Data Base”
9. Open that new folder (Add to Data Base) and create another folder name it “You’re now an Group Admin”
10. Inside that folder you create another folder and name it the group name you want to be the admin
e.g like this _Church Choir_
11. Lastly close that and go back to your WhatsApp and open the group you will see live magic whereby you would have been added as a Group Admin
WhatsApp is a popular instant messaging service or software which is is compact-able on all smartphones . This instant messaging tool also supports Individual Chats, Broadcasts and Groups. However in some cases users want to change the admin of the group or add new admins as a few powers (like Adding new members, removing members; etc) but they will not be able to do so because the will not be group admins are only available to admins. After reading this article it will be very easy to make yourself a group admin.
Please share this article or the link of this article to your friends and relatives so that they can also enjoy this new WhatApp development