How To Enable Do Not Disturb Mode on GB Whatsapp.
DND stands for ‘Do Not Disturb’ This feature makes the WhatsApp disconnected to the internet when your smartphone is connected to WIFI or mobile data.
Firstly, you have to know what this mode can do. Whenever your Whatsapp turns on Do Not Disturb mode, your GBWhatsApp will go offline. That means if you have Switched to DND mode you will be recorded as offline even if your Data is on.
The DND mode is mostly for those people who are busy and can not turn off their Wifi or Data. One can not put his notification on Mute because of one application. Chances are that you might miss important calls when your phone is on mute.
Most people do not have any knowledge of how it is enabled. Some GBWhatsApp users don’t even notice DND Mode feature in their application. One has to upgrade to the latest version of GBWhatsApp to access this feature. If you have never used GBWhatsApp then you can start on with the latest update.
This article is going to share with you all the steps from the beginning to access DND Mode in GBWhatsApp. There are some other mods of WhatsApp also available like FMWhatsApp, which uses the Airplane mode.
- Download and Install GBWhatsApp Apk Latest version on your phone.
- Open the app and verify your Phone Number the same as you do on official WhatsApp.
- When it’s ready to use, you will see a WiFi-Like icon in the Top Middle of the screen that’s the DND icon.
- Click on that icon.
- It will show you a confirmation message on the screen, you have to click on “OK“.
- You would have successfully enabled Do Not Disturb Mode on your GBWhatsApp. After that, it will show you a notification that “Isn’t Connected to the Internet” hence your WhatsApp will be offline even if your Data connection is enabled.
This feature is best for those people whose daily duties can not allow them to waste time on Whatsapp yet they can not turn off data, wifi connection or even putting their phone on mute.