How To Forward A Message In 250 Groups At Once Using FMWhatsApp
Sending messages in many groups has become a boring routine to all WhatsApp users because it is time-consuming, annoying and so boring. This is so because ordinary WhatsApp allows a message to be shared in only five groups at a time. However, FMWhatsApp has intervened as it allows the sharing of a message in 250 groups at the same time and it works so efficiently.
To enjoy this feature, people should install and start using FMWhatsApp because at the moment it is only WhatsApp that allows forwarding of a message in many groups at once. Sharing of a message in 250 groups at once is an advantage to users because:
(i). It saves time
(ii). Different group members receive the same message at once
(iii). It makes chatting interesting
(iv). Easy sharing of information
(v). It promotes a good business ground
Steps to follow when changing sharing limit from 5 – 250
- Download and Install FMWhatsApp (it is available on Android, iPhone, and Windows smartphones)
- Open your WhatsApp
- Go to settings
- Tap and open “Fouad Mods”
- Open “Universal”
- Tap and open “Settings”
- Then start to scroll down till you see where it is written “Increase Forward limit”
- Lastly, adjust the indicator which is in front of a message written “Forward messages up to 250 chats”
- Make sure the indicator turns green in color and you will be ready to forward a message in 250 groups at once.
Please try this now and do not be left out with this interesting feature which will make your group chat so viable. When group members receive the message at once they will be so happy and they will have a sense of belonging since they will receive the message or group update at once no matter the number of groups.
CHECK OUT FOR MORE TRICKS AND FEATURES ON YOUR WHATSAPP
- Check On How Protect Your WhatsApp Profile From Being Viewed By Everyone. Read more>>>
- Look Out For More Best Whatsapp Features To Know In 2020. Read more>>>
- This is How To Hide Last Seen And Blue Ticks On Whatsapp. Read more>>>