How To Send An Image In A Document Form And Other Whatsapp Tricks.
Have you ever noticed that when you share the images with your WhatsApp gallery feature WhatsApp reduces the quality of your image but if you use the Whatsapp document trick to send the images then the image will remain as it was?
Having an original Whatsapp does not mean you can not change some of the features to suit what you want. Check out how to send an image in a document form and other Whatsapp tricks you can enable on your phone.
Here are the steps of sharing the images in a document form.
- Open your Whatsapp and click on the contact you want to send an image to.
- Open the chat screen, you will see an attachment icon at the bottom of the screen
- Tap on the attachment icon, a number of options will show up.
- Click on documents and you’ll see the file manager of your phone.
- Now you need to click on the browse button that shows up, click on that, and check the camera option. This is where you can get all your images.
- Here you then select the image you want to send in a document form you then send.
This Whatsapp trick is best because your image will be received without any alterations on the quality.
Another trick is on replying privately in a Whatsapp Group. Sometimes you don’t want everyone to know what your decision is towards a certain message in a group hence you wish to reply privately.
How to reply privately in a Whatsapp group:
- Long Press and hold the WhatsApp message in the group you want to reply privately until its highlighted.
- Tap on the menu tab( the 3 dots on the top right corner), an option to say reply privately will show up
- You then type and send your message, you would have replied privately.
These are some of the tricks you can work on your original Whatsapp.
For more Tricks and Hacks read the following articles:
- Just like FM Whatsapp and other unofficial Whatsapp, your ordinary Whatsapp can hide last seen and blue ticks. To read more>>>
- You can also check out on how the Read Receipt feature work. Read more>>>
- Read on how you can effortlessly see someone’s last seen even when it is hidden or you are blocked. Read More>>>