How To Update An Expired Modded WhatsApp Version: FM WhatsApp, GB WhatsApp, ETC.
Updating A Modded WhatsApp Version: FM WhatsApp, GB WhatsApp, ETC.
Modded WhatsApp versions have gained more popularity amongst instant messaging apps -users for their cool features not presented on the original application.
Because they are considered far less secure than the original WhatsApp, they are not available for download from the Google Play Store.
This makes it so hard for its users to find the latest app’s version for updating on the internet. And its quite a frustrating issue for the fans as they often times get blocked or banned from using these applications.
For this reason, a manual update is required everytime the application expires.
Here is How To Update An Expired Modded WhatsApp Version.
To download Modded WhatsApp versions visit;
1. Malavida.com for FMWhatsApp
2. gbwhatsappr.com for GB WhatsApp and many other WhatsApp Plus versions.
- When modded WhatsApp versions expire, a message constantly pops up on the app as you use it.
- When such happens, it is high time you visit the downloads sites stated above and check if there is a new version or not.
- Note down the version number you have installed on your device and compare it with the one available on the website. This is to determine if theres a new version for update or not.
- If it is a higher version, first back up your chats on the app you are using.
- Also note that there is no need to uninstall or delete the previous version of the app you are using
- Head over to the website and click the download button.
- When the download is complete, start the installation process.
- After you install the app, open, and viola its updated on your old WhatsApp version.
An alternative to this update method is by updating from the application itself.
- This can be done through the pop up messages you receive on the application, or manually by going through the three-dot-settings button on the top right corner.
- Here click on the Fouad Mods option then scroll to the ‘Updates’ button where you can check if there are new updated versions of the app or not.
- If there are, click on the update button,
- And, and the application will automatically update itself.
Note, we DO NOT campaign for the use of Modded WhatsApp versions, an original version is always recommended.
More On WhatsApp Download & Tips