How To Freeze Last Seen On WhatsApp
The meaning of freezing your last seen
This actually means that you can appear as if you were online some hours ago while in fact, you are online or just some seconds ago. The person who checks on your online status will see the frozen timestamp. For example, you froze it to “Last Seen at 13:00 pm” all your contacts will keep the same last seen even if you were online a few seconds ago.
*NB* to enjoy this feature people should use WhatsApp GB. The normal or ordinary WhatsApp does not have this feature.
How To freeze your Last Seen
- Go to WhatsApp settings
- In the settings section, select accounts then select privacy
- Enable your Last Seen option to be visible for everyone.
- Next, go to your GBWhatsApp privacy section and tap on the option to Hide Online Status.
- Once you tap on the ‘Hide Online Status’ option, all your contacts will then see your frozen ‘last seen’ time.
- The timestamp they see will be the time you selected to Hide your online status.
If you have FMWhatsApp this is how you do it
- Tap the 3 dots on the upper right of your WhatsApp and go to settings, select the privacy settings and then select the ‘Hide Online Status‘.
Please check more information on WhatsApp tricks
- Look into creative ways to boost your business using Whatsapp. Read more>>>
- Check Whatsapp Tricks On Saving Mobile Data. Read more>>>
- Check this article on ways to set parental control and monitoring. Read more>>>