Record WhatsApp Calls on Android and iPhone
Latest Hack! Record WhatsApp Calls on Android and iPhone
Having to record a phone call is frankly straightforward but some of you may be wondering — how do I record WhatsApp calls? We all make numerous WhatsApp calls throughout the day mostly to cut costs as compared to regular phone calls (thanks to frequent call drops). As a student, or a social butterfly or maybe profession wise – recording phone calls is a must-do for us especially when we want to go over the phone call again to get a hold of the finer details we may have missed, so knowing how to record WhatsApp calls is essential for us. Let’s cut to the core of this article: recording WhatsApp calls is far from easy as we had first assumed. We have perused on simple methods to record WhatsApp calls across mobile platforms, unfortunately, software restrictions and hardware limitations got in the way.
Follow the simple steps below on how to record a Whatsapp phone call
How to record WhatsApp calls on the iPhone using a Mac and iPhone
The simplest way to record a WhatsApp call requires both a Mac and an iPhone. That’s a bit too much, isn’t it? And that’s not the end of it, the iPhone cannot be your primary device. Yikes! You will also need another phone — with a platform that supports WhatsApp group voice calls and has your WhatsApp account. In the instructions listed down under, we will name the recording iPhone as ‘the iPhone‘, and the phone you will be calling from as ‘your phone‘.
Here’s how to record WhatsApp calls:
- Connect the iPhone to a Mac with a lightning cable.
- Click on the option ‘Trust this computer’ on the iPhone.
- And then proceed to open QuickTime on the Mac.
- Right beneath File, click on New Audio Recording.
- To the right of the record button in QuickTime, choose the arrow pointing downwards and click the iPhone.
- Click on the record button in QuickTime.
- While you are using the iPhone, dial your phone on WhatsApp.
- Once you’re through, click the add user icon. Proceed to choose the person you want to talk to. This will ultimately kickstart your conversation with the person or group call whose WhatsApp call you want to record.
- Cut the call once you are done.
- Click on the stop symbol in Quicktime and save your audio file on the Mac.
How to Record WhatsApp calls on Android
- Go to Google Play Store and install Cube Call Recorder on your mobile device that has WhatsApp.
- Once the installation is complete, open Cube Call Recorder and then switch to WhatsApp.
- Dial the person/contact you want to talk to.
- If the Cube Call pops up and lights up while the phone call is in session, it’s the indication that it s working.
- If the mentioned above does not happen, open Cube Call Recorder settings and click on the Force VoIP call as voice call option.
- Try calling again and see if it the Cube Call Recorder widget pops up and lights up.
- How To Disable The Second Tick On WhatsApp Showing You Have Received And Read Someone’s Message
- How To Make Yourself An Admin Without Admin’s Permission In Any WhatsApp Group
- How To Hide That You Have Seen Someone’s Status On Whatsapp