Search for media in WhatsApp groups
In as much as WhatsApp groups are effective in enabling collective interaction between multiple users, there are also several flaws associated with using this feature. One of the many which many people seem to complain about is how groups on WhatsApp are always cluttered with messages and more often it’s easy to miss very important messages.
For this reason your one-stop shop for all things WhatsApp has done a bit of investigation on simple ways you can use to locate important files in a group chat. Just like we said before, what you think is easy to do could be a very difficult task to execute for someone else. Let’s get started. Let’s say you have a WhatsApp work group and there is a document or media file you need to access and it would only be taxing for you to try and go through each message. You would obviously need a simple way to filter through the messages to find what you are looking for. There is a simple way to achieve this. WhatsApp has a search feature which allows the user to search for messages which they have received on the communication platform.
Inorder search for stuff in a group please follow these steps:
1. Open WhatsApp messenger
2. Go to the group which you intend to access information from
3. Tap on the group icon on the top
4. Click the icon which is written: ‘Media, links, docs’.
5. After clicking this you will be able to choose either if you want to access the documents, media or website links
Just like that, it’s easy. Please view the photographs below to follow the simple steps.
- How to backup Whatsapp messages on Android phones.
- Here Are The Best Advantages Of WhatsApp Plus And GBWhatsApp Compared To Ordinary WhatsApp
- Click-To-Chat: Creating A WhatsApp Link For People To Send You Direct Messages.
- How To Use Multiple WhatsApp Accounts On The Same Computer
- How To Use WhatsApp On Your Computer, No Additional Software Needed
- How To Switch From Normal WhatsApp To GBWhatsApp Without Losing Your Chats