Simple Steps To Create A Whatsapp Group:
WhatsApp groups are a great way to stay in touch with friends, family, and colleagues. It is an easy way to talk or address people at once.
With Whatsapp groups, one can start a business and advertise whatever productshe/ she has in the group. Whatsapp groups are a great tool to boost a business.
Most people have used Whatsapp groups to address family issues. One can create a group and add every family member who is part of the issue to be addressed.
Whatsapp groups can also be used as a reunion platform. You can create the group and add all your High school Colleagues and talk about the moments you had during your time at School.
There are so many reasons why you can create a Whatsapp group. Here’s how to create a WhatsApp group, add contacts, and send a group message.
- Open you Whatsapp
- Click the menu tab( 3 dots at the top right corner)
- Select New group
- Click the start adding the people you want to be in that group.
- Press next ( green arrow at the bottom right corner)
- Create a group subject or group name
- Click the green tick icon, and you would have successfully created a group.
You can also add other participants after you have created a group.
- Open the group
- Tap Group Info to access the group’s settings.
- Tap Add Participants.
- Choose the contacts you wish to add.
Having a Whatsapp group is the best way to get connected with family, friends, and colleagues all at once. Now you can go ahead and create a Whatsapp group using the above steps.
- Check on how to send a message in 250 groups at once. Read more>>>
- Read on how to reply privately to a Whatsapp group message without alerting others. Read more>>>
- Also check on how to appear as if you are not online yet you are actually online. Read more>>>