Smart Ways To Own Dual WhatsApp And How To Hide One.
Have you ever tried having two Whatsapp accounts without downloading another Whatsapp application? Now here is how to go about it.
Dual Messenger feature gives you the chance to create two separate accounts for the same messaging App. Only specific models and apps are supported by Dual Messenger.
Once this feature is enabled, you will be able to send and receive messages on any one of the two active WhatsApp accounts. A second app icon will appear on the Home screen for easy navigation.
To use both versions of App, make sure you’re using separate credentials on the second version of the App.
How to set up Dual Messenger
- Go into the Settings menu
- Advanced features.
- Scroll down and then tap on Dual Messenger.
- A list of apps which are compatible with Dual Messenger will be displayed. Toggle the switch of the app you wish to use a separate account,
- Now Tap on Install
Read the Disclaimer and Tap Confirm to continue.
Congratulations the second app has been installed.
How To Hide The Dual Whatsapp:
For Privacy, there are so many applications that you can use to hide the dual Whatsapp. One can download the Secret Vault Calculator, and for one to go through your chats they have to work out an equation that you would have set as a password.
On one’s phone, it will appear just like a simple calculator and no one will even guess it has another application behind it.
Other Applications like Vault Clock will save the same purpose of hiding te dual Whatsapp.
- These Are The Tips On How To Hide Sensitive Content On Whatsapp Notification Bar
- This Is The Smart Ways To Check If You Have Been Blocked On Your Whatsapp (Updated)