View last seen if blocked or hidden
WhatsApp has definitely taken over the communication space and has over 2 Billion users worldwide. The application has become synonymous with efficiency when it comes to interactive communication. Since its inception in 2009, it has moved from being just a social network for personal interactions to a platform which most businesses have started exploiting.
Why do people choose WhatsApp instead of other interactive messaging platforms? one would ask. Among the many reasons, one that stands out is that it values privacy. Privacy has always been a key feature and selling point for the instant messaging application. Unfortunately, with the increase of third-party application which seem to provide some tricks that are not available on the original application, privacy seems to have come under threat.
People are just like cats, they are quite curious and for some odd reason, they like poking into other people’s business. Although WhatsApp users can hide their last seen, profile pictures, blue ticks, it appears they are a few hacks anyone can apply to track someone’s activity. This is despite the fact that someone would have turned on almost every feature of their privacy settings. Even more, with the use of WhatsAgent, another third-party application, virtually anyone can check someone’s online activity even when they are blocked by that particular person.
So how do you go about it?
- Firstly, visit Google Play Store and download WhatsAgent
- Once you download, install and open the application, register the number that you want to track down on WhatsApp, whether its someone who blocked you or someone you assume is ignoring you.
- After doing this, as illustrated in the images and videos below, you will be asked to add a name to the mobile number (please note that it doesn’t need to be the exact name of the person you wish to track)
- After adding the number and putting the name, it will immediately put the person under surveillance and you will be able to track the person’s online activity. Whenever the person is online it will write ‘online’ and it also gives the accurate last seen status of that person.
- Another amazing thing is that if you allow the application to send you notifications, you will get instant notifications once someone has gone online. Fantastic! right?
Watch video below.
- Check Out The 5 Best Features Of GB WhatsApp That Makes It So Popular
- Whatsapp Dark Mode: How To Enable Whatsapp Dark Mode.
- How To Retrieve Lost WhatsApp Messages on iOS and Android, Updated.
- How To Become A WhatsApp Group Admin Without Being Added