Ways To Create Backup On FM Whatsapp.
You might be wondering if they are ways to create back on FM Whatsapp. Backing up FMWhatsApp is easy, This article will show you step by step on how to back up messages on FM Whatsapp.
Backing up chats is an essential thing to do because at some time you will need to go through some old message. Here is how you can create back up on FM Whatsapp.
- open the app and click on the menu tab( three small dots on the upper right corner)
- Select settings, which is the last option.
- Now, select the option Chats.
- Look for the Chat backup option.
- Click on the Back-Up button to start the process
After clicking on chat back up, you can choose the frequency you would like to back up your chats.
It can be:
- Only when I tap “Back up”
You can also select on either using your mobile data to backup or Wifi by taping on Back-up over. If you wish to save on data backing up using Wifi will be the best idea.
If you want your back up to include videos, you enable Include videos that are at the bottom of all options.
With Chat back up there is no need for you to worry about the rainy days as you can now create back up on FM WhatsApp chats on to a new smartphone easily.
Read on other Whatsapp tricks:
- Thinking about how to save data? Read on the Whatsapp tricks on saving mobile data.
- Having network problems? Read on How to optimize your Whatsapp network to be faster.
- Most Whatsapp tricks have been about Android phones leaving out iPhones. Read more>>>
- Read on how to multitask while on a Whatsapp video call. Read more>>>
- How to send a message on Whatsapp without going online.