Here Are The Important WhatsApp Do’s and Don’ts Which One Should Know
WhatsApp Do’s and Don’ts should be also respected by the users so that the platform will become interesting to use. However, a lot of WhatsApp users fail to follow the unspoken/unwritten rules and this will end up or result in having annoying and boring texts or conversations. To avoid that, PLEASE users take time to peruse through some WhatsApp do’s and don’ts.
- Make sure you respond to those who text you and please do not leave them hanging expecting their replies. Some messages will be essential and need a quick response.
- When having a conversation with someone please include some features such as emojis so that you make the conversation exciting and it shows that you are friendly. Emojis makes the conversation less awkward.
- Please mute your groups so that it will not make irritating noise to the next person to you…(your phone will continuously ring or produce the same sound when receiving group chats and other chats and this will irritate other people who will be in need of silence). It will also vex other people who will be using the same notification tone.
- Disable the auto-correct feature because it will change some of your words and they will eventually lose their actual meaning to other meanings and the recipient of your message will get the wrong message or information.
- Avoid being rude and just take it as if you are talking to someone face to face. Avoid a “High school mean girl attitude”
- Do not use too many irrelevant emojis. Repetition of that will make the conversation annoying. You do not have to send an emoticon with each text bubble.
- Never ever forward group chat messages to your contacts because it will come annoyingly to the individuals who would have received the message if they are not interested in it.
- Avoid typing in too much shorthand like (m g n u) just type am good and you. Also avoid typing like this: ttthhhhhhhiiiiiiisssssss, yeeeesssssssss, liiiikkkkkkkeeee … this actually looks so stupid and childish.
- *NB* Do not just add people into groups, please ask them if they are interested in joining your group.
CHECK OUT FOR MORE TRICKS AND FEATURES ON YOUR WHATSAPP
- Check On How to Protect Your WhatsApp Profile From Being Viewed By Everyone. Read more>>>
- Look Out For More Best Whatsapp Features To Know In 2021. Read more>>>
- This is How To Hide Last Seen And Blue Ticks On Whatsapp. Read more>>>