6 New Exciting WhatsApp Web Shortcut Keys To Use When Typing
New Exciting WhatsApp web Shortcut Keys To Use When Typing
Some times using WhatsApp on a phone or tablet is so boring because of the smaller screen. So people might need to use it on big screens such as desktops and laptops. Using big screens do not mean the end of boredom. Sometimes there will be too many friends to attend to on chats and other business chats to attend to.
To make it more simple and easy to use, the WhatsApp Web supports a number of shortcuts. These shortcuts can be accessed from the keyboard and reduce the number of clicks
Below is the list of WhatsApp web and desktop shortcuts.
START NEW CHAT
- To open a new chat or start a new chat press the control+N button and it opens a new window. You can start a new chat in WhatsApp using the same shortcut
CREATE NEW GROUP
- To create a new group with the help of control + shift + N shortcut. In the event that one is using Mac OS, use Command + Shift + N shortcut. You will then be asked to add the group participants
- To archive chat in quick way or to hide chats in WhatsApp. Use the Control+ E shortcut and Command + E buttons on Mac
- Some chats are so boring and the only way to deal with those is to mute them. You can use the Control + Shift + M shortcut on WhatsApp windows app to mute a certain chat. If using a Mac device click Command + Shift + M
- To delete a chat, you can use the Control + Backspace on Windows gadgets and Command + Backspace on Mac OS
- Finally, to exit the app, you can use the ALT + F4. This will close the WhatsApp app on your system
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN READING